Stone Mill Homeowner’s Association, Inc.
October 9, 2012 Meeting
Bethany Free Will Baptist Church, Broken Arrow, Ok. 74012
The president called the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
Attendees: Doug Johnson, Larry Hinkle, David Rose, Rex Lindsay, Michael Cox, and Lisa Ford Homeowner.
1. Review of September Minutes, none received.
2 Monthly Expense Report: No unusual expenses. On budget for year.
3. Covenant Violations: Motor Homes/RVs that were reported last month are no longer in driveways. Lisa Ford with the City of BA reported that having any kind of trailer parked in a driveway is a violation of the city ordinances. Any violation should be reported to the Action Line.
Election signs continue to be an issue. All board members are asked to drop of flyers to violators. Doug will email to all board members.
4. Hotline: D. Rose responded to the concern over the parking on N. Hemlock in front of 900 Hemlock. When there is parking on both sides of the street, it is very difficult to get thru and emergency vehicles would not be able to get thru. The homeowner said that she would announce to the “meeting” attendees to park on only one side of the street. Lisa Ford recommended calling the BA Police when vehicles become an issue.
5. L. Hinkle reported that the electrical outlets have been added to all three entrances to accommodate the Christmas Lights.
6. Christmas Lights are scheduled to go up Saturday Nov. 17th at 9 am, starting at the Freeport entrance. Volunteers are welcomed to assist.
7. Concern over the POD that has been parked in driveway on N. Nyssa for several weeks. Homeowner is remodeling and will allow as long as activity continues on the remodeling.
8. Street lights continue to be out by the parking area on the west side of the park. Question of ownership arose. L. Hinkle will call action line.
9. Lisa Ford reported that National Night Out was poorly attended in Stone Mill. Several other neighborhoods had turnouts of over a hundred. We need to do a better job of publicizing next year. Lisa also suggested putting our website on signs at entrances to get more exposure to what is going on in the city and Stone Mill.
Meeting was adjourned at 7:45.